Sunday 3 November 2013

MAC Pink Plaid

For quite a long time, I wanted to try MAC Cosmetics, after reading brilliant reviews on a range of products, and heard many people gushing about them. One thing I particularly wanted to try was the lipsticks, although having no idea on what shade would suit me, I was a bit stuck and overwhelmed by the range of colours.

That was until I tried some of my friend's MAC lipsticks, and discovered "Pink Plaid", a gorgeous pink that is from the Matte range. I felt that this shade was perfect for everyday, not too 'in your face' and quite neutral.


So, I am no longer a MAC virgin! My mum treated me to Pink Plaid for my exam results back in August!


I am absolutely thrilled with it, and I am so impressed with the quality of the lipstick. Even after eating and drinking, the pigments still remain, and the matte finish is just gorgeous! It is also really easy to apply!


Already I can see myself owning a few more of their lipsticks!

Have you got any MAC lipsticks? Any colours I should check out? Please comment below!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. If you're a fan of Red Lippies I would definitely recommend Rudy Woo, Gorgeous matte lipstick with great coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're a fan of Red Lippies I would definitely recommend Rudy Woo, Gorgeous matte lipstick with great coverage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...