Tuesday 6 October 2015

MARCELO MONREAL FACES[UN]BONDED

Brazilian artist Marcelo Monreal creates stunning collages by splitting a model's face and imposing an array of blossoming flowers in the empty spaces. Called Faces[UN]bonded, Monreal reveals a part to someone who is hidden. I think his work is absolutely stunning, and it really connotes a message of beauty is within. He truly captures, by exaggerating the exotic colour range of flowers, that no matter what your exterior presents, inside everyone is beautiful. (Although if I looked like Cara Delevingne I'd say I was pretty beautiful on the outside too).











Although I wouldn't get anywhere near the results of this, I'm definitely going to give this technique a try! You can see more of his work on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...