Sunday 19 January 2014

Sighh Designs pocket mirror

I thought I'd write a post today to introduce you to Sighh Designs. It is a lovely little business that sells phone cases and pocket mirrors with beautiful designs all created by Polly Vadasz. 

A couple of days ago I ordered a pocket mirror after seeing a tweet that there were only 2 left of the design I had my eye on. It's a lovely black design with a subtle grey floral pattern, with "oh bollocks" in a speech bubble. When I first saw it I knew I had to get it as it was so me, and made me laugh. It arrived yesterday and I'm absolutely thrilled with it! The mirror is a brilliant quality and is the perfect size for your pocket or bag.


I followed Polly on Instagram long before her business began and I'm so happy to finally have one of her products! I can't wait to show my friends at school and spread the word of Sighh Designs.


The pocket mirror came to a total of £3.10 (including p+p) which I think is absolutely brilliant for the quality and hand made design! I think it would make a lovely gift to someone or a treat to yourself!

The phone cases are also amazing and I shall be purchasing one very soon! 

I've got a button to her shop on my blog on the right sidebar, so go and check out her great designs!

Polly's blog is pollyvadasz.blogspot.co.uk and her shop is sighh.bigcartel.com

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I LOVE it! Will definitely be having a look <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...