Monday 7 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I was nominated by the lovely Lily over at lil-loves.blogspot.co.uk for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I hadn't heard of this award before but even so I was delighted and honoured to be nominated!


Award Rules:
1) Thank & Link.
2) List rules & display your award.
3) 7 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate other amazing blogs and comment to let them know, linking them to your post.
5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo on your blog (eg. side bar) & follow the person who nominated you (if you didn't already).

7 facts about me:
1. I'm obsessed with nail polish, I have well over a hundred and still have loads that I want to try.
2. I haven't seen The Notebook... and sometimes feel like I'm the only one who hasn't, haha!
3. I've become a bit obsessed with cats.
4. I'm a bit of a worrier.
5. I love fashion.
6. A few months ago my jaw went a bit funny and currently appears to be out of place when I open my mouth (it looks quite odd) so I'm waiting to hopefully sort that out.
7. I adore Emma Watson - she's so beautiful and her style is incredible!

I nominate:
Jasmine and India at twinstalkbeauty.blogspot.com

And thank you Lily for nominating me!

xXx

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to reading your 7 facts soon :) xx

      Delete
  2. This was lovely to read and you're welcome, thanks for sending me the link :D
    The Notebook is a little overrated, would only recommend it if you enjoy romances or chick flicks or films designed to make you cry a bit! Also, very jealous of your nail varnish collection! What kind of colours do you wear the most?
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! Haha everyone is shocked when I say I haven't seen it! Hmm a real mix to be honest, I'm loving the pastel shades at the moment, especially pink but I also love the look of dark colours. Most colours really, I just chop and change depending on the weather and how I'm feeling! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination jemma, i've now done my post :-)

    http://emsneverland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...